1 Cities Skylines Steam Key Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Alright so basically, I got an extra steam key for the game that I just had laying around. May or may not edit the post later to add another one or two keys to the mix, not sure.
React with Like to enter for the giveaway, and that's about it.

Ends on 12/3

you can enter for other people idc

Last edited:

Lordyhgm

Awoo?
Prestigious
Legacy
Liking because I approve, I do not be needing a key nor do I know anyone who'd appreciate

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
30 minutes late lol was doing someth oops

Congrats to @The Memelord because they just won themselves a cool fresh new copy of cities skiyliensenes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pdw2vF6.png

sn8FwtK.png

I'll probably do another one of these in the future, with like more copies to giveaway, so look out for that in the future.

Lunar

Banned
VIP
Legacy
its not a staff member...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
its not a staff member...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Doesn't have to be a staff member to be rigged.

Status
Not open for further replies.