[18+] [NSFW] AHG BODYPART RATE THREAD

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
VIP
Legacy
Hey guys. just thought someone should finally start this off. This is a thread for bodyparts, ANY BODY PARTS, rating and debating on Bodyparts. Heres the rules: Criticism is aloud and encouraged. You can use any rating method you like,but back up your opinions with sources. ALSO THIS IS AN ADULT ONLY THREAD. Children can ask for a parent or moderators permission to open this thread, with some sort of permission sli. Ill start

PXwfMKy.jpg

Last edited:

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
VIP
Legacy
my mom is actually right beside me as we speak so i have parents permission to write this. your thumb kinda looks like mario??? LMAO!!! just thought to let yyou know....

• Agree
Reactions: veL

kill waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
Banned
VIP
Legacy
my mom is actually right beside me as we speak so i have parents permission to write this. your thumb kinda looks like mario??? LMAO!!! just thought to let yyou know....
Yeah same here actually....... and his thumb does look like mario...... LOL?

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
My toes are crooked because I used to wear really tight shoes. Will post pictures one day

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Hey guys. just thought someone should finally start this off. This is a thread for bodyparts, ANY BODY PARTS, rating and debating on Bodyparts. Heres the rules: Criticism is aloud and encouraged. You can use any rating method you like,but back up your opinions with sources. ALSO THIS IS AN ADULT ONLY THREAD. Children can ask for a parent or moderators permission to open this thread, with some sort of permission sli. Ill start

Amogus...