3 Years

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey everyone!
It is finally time for me to move on from the staff team. It has been a crazy past three years, moderator to admin, SGM to AHG, and finally helping to build this community up and serve as a lead admin.
I am so grateful to everyone who has played on the servers with me and interacted with me on the forums and discord as I have so many fond memories from these times.
I have a sleuth of people to say thank you to so bear with me

@RyanGayman My ride and die, you are my best friend here and I know that not being on the staff team together means nothing for our friendship (I will need to set up a brain cell sharing schedule)
@Pierogi from picking you up as a trial mod to you asking me to be a lead admin here, we have been so close and I am so glad to be your friend and close coworker
@Ashes Relandi you gave me the chance to be on the staff team on SGM and I am glad you stuck around this long (also you are not a doctor)
@Sera https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834625273299206146/1049375411806674944/image0-8.gif
@roy Thank you for being an amazing friend and absolute terror to society, maybe u can take this lead position ;)
@Orion thanks for being a great first admin pickup for me - a great way to start an era
@Lunar Cities Skylines
@Wolly It was a lot of fun playing with you and being a lead admin with you! Hope to keep playing
@cathal come back please i wan play game
@Reda-Lex cat
@Swiffe. You are a fucking riot and its really cool you married you sister! How is the MC server going?
@FrogDoggo I know what you did
@Titan Another amazing person to play TTT with and be a Lead Admin with
@helix how dare you, jkjk being lead admin with you was great and having you on the staff team is a great resource
@danstorm CAT
@My Dime Is Up can I have your Audi?
@Syn yo u wanna help reset up the MC server?
@Espurr trash panda
@AdriX I will still rdm you
@optimal your mapping abilities are amazing so keep up the good work. Hope to see u on the server soon

There is no way I covered everyone here as I have made so many friends.
Love y'all!
5r1MYJB.png

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
That’s it. I’m dunking the braincell in bleach

(actually crying. end of an era. love you, homie. best of luck to you)

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Don’t be a stranger and let us RDM you :)

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
You will be missed by all, I have had some great times with you j3k. I remember when you got trial and it made me want to apply to and how we would just randomly harpoon each other. Crazy to think its been 3 years since then. I hope to see ya around man. Good Luck♥️

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I James Bond burgered your sister

Also wrong subforum buddy, do better!

• Creative
Reactions: veL

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
1. WTF??.... help he's targeting me...... shouldn't this be like .... illegal or something?
2. at least I will no longer magically teleport to the skybox without a parachute anymore.
3. So does that mean that @RyanGayman is the solo owner of that one brain cell you guys shared? or how does that work?
4. RIP you will be missed ... (for like a half a day.... 3 days tops)

What you need to do now... is grab Ryan and get wasted... 100% Worth it

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
1. WTF??.... help he's targeting me...... shouldn't this be like .... illegal or something?
2. at least I will no longer magically teleport to the skybox without a parachute anymore.
3. So does that mean that @RyanGayman is the solo owner of that one brain cell you guys shared? or how does that work?
4. RIP you will be missed ... (for like a half a day.... 3 days tops)

What you need to do now... is grab Ryan and get wasted... 100% Worth it
I got wasted after I left the server last night lmao