3 Years

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
It was really great having you on the staff team Josh. When you made your announcement as we were ready to roll out vanilla I thought it was a joke, especially since it was April 1st. You always had great input on everything and really helped AHG when we first launched. Hope to see you still on the server.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
my guy's all grown up 🥹

FrogDoggo

I is gey
Prestigious
Hey everyone!
It is finally time for me to move on from the staff team. It has been a crazy past three years, moderator to admin, SGM to AHG, and finally helping to build this community up and serve as a lead admin.
I am so grateful to everyone who has played on the servers with me and interacted with me on the forums and discord as I have so many fond memories from these times.
I have a sleuth of people to say thank you to so bear with me

@RyanGayman My ride and die, you are my best friend here and I know that not being on the staff team together means nothing for our friendship (I will need to set up a brain cell sharing schedule)
@Pierogi from picking you up as a trial mod to you asking me to be a lead admin here, we have been so close and I am so glad to be your friend and close coworker
@Ashes Relandi you gave me the chance to be on the staff team on SGM and I am glad you stuck around this long (also you are not a doctor)
@Sera https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/834625273299206146/1049375411806674944/image0-8.gif
@roy Thank you for being an amazing friend and absolute terror to society, maybe u can take this lead position ;)
@Orion thanks for being a great first admin pickup for me - a great way to start an era
@Lunar Cities Skylines
@Wolly It was a lot of fun playing with you and being a lead admin with you! Hope to keep playing
@cathal come back please i wan play game
@Reda-Lex cat
@Swiffe. You are a fucking riot and its really cool you married you sister! How is the MC server going?
@FrogDoggo I know what you did
@Titan Another amazing person to play TTT with and be a Lead Admin with
@helix how dare you, jkjk being lead admin with you was great and having you on the staff team is a great resource
@danstorm CAT
@My Dime Is Up can I have your Audi?
@Syn yo u wanna help reset up the MC server?
@Espurr trash panda
@AdriX I will still rdm you
@optimal your mapping abilities are amazing so keep up the good work. Hope to see u on the server soon

There is no way I covered everyone here as I have made so many friends.
Love y'all!
5r1MYJB.png
Your honor i would like to plead the fifth amendment thanks

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
@Virunas I would like to say your dumb reaction on this is very unkind and does not foster the positive vibe going on in this chat - I implore you to remove this reaction as wallaces comment on this post was very emotional to me because he went as far to add a thumbs up to his signature communication

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
Peace be upon you

Espurr

#AlwaysTrustEspurr
VIP
Legacy
Well shit man,

I'm gonna miss ya, don't be a stranger :)

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
love you josh <3
maybe we'll get ulx ent back at some point in the future :cool:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
let it be known that this man would not have picked me up as a trial mod had he actually read the application

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
let it be known that this man would not have picked me up as a trial mod had he actually read the application
All of this because the fucker wouldn’t read

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
love you josh <3
maybe we'll get ulx ent back at some point in the future :cool:
<3 ya man
this is very true, it took me like 3 months after promoting him to mod to actually read his application!
All of this because the fucker wouldn’t read
when do I ever read
I feel like you're the last person who should be calling anyone out for not reading.
true