Finished 500k Point Giveaway

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
I'm torn for a favourite person TBH. The guy I spend the most time with nowadays is for sure @Titan n god damn he's a good dude, truly one of the greats. Best memory would probably be just those times we've been chilling in vc rambling about shit you know?

Will edit in a clip later. Thanks for the giveaway homie.
Some might think that my favorite person is pierogi, but no, he says too many slurs......... @TragicMagic , i choose you!

Favorite memory? when we both suggested that @helix moonlights as a prostitute at the exact same time. I clip later

<3 @j3kawesome

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Favourite TTT moment is hard, there's many many many moments i could choose from so i'll just give some top highlights

0:33 to 1:03
3:41 to 3:53
5:08 to 5:13
6:00 to 6:07
6:07 to 6:24
6:32 to 6:37
6:37 to 6:43
7:34 to 7:55

(cant be bothered taking the individual clips and i just spent 4 hours sifting through and editing 3 hours of recordings before i decided to put some clips here)

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Lightning
My favorite person in AHG is @Lordyhgm because she helped me get to become a Moderator, and has been so supportive of me as both a staff member and friend.

My favorite memory with her is when she promoted me to Moderator back on 11/24/20:

hnHWsIa.png

And, unfortunately for me, I don't have any clips because I had problems with my Garry's Mod client that made the game impossible to play. These issues have only recently been resolved. So I guess no bonus entry for me.

Tagging @j3kawesome to confirm my entry.

Last edited:

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
@ryan is my best ttt pal and he's really cool at being a cool and he got my back if I RDM someone.

also I love this clip cause @wubby dies!

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I will go through all the posts and give a like to the posts that successfully have one entry in the giveaway and rate optimistic for the posts that got 2 entrys into the giveaway due to them submitting a video

wubby

VIP
Legacy
My favorite person in AHG is @Lordyhgm because she helped me get to become a Moderator, and has been so supportive of me as both a staff member and friend.

My favorite memory with her is when she promoted me to Moderator back on 11/24/20:

hnHWsIa.png

And, unfortunately for me, I don't have any clips because I had problems with my Garry's Mod client that made the game impossible to play. These issues have only recently been resolved. So I guess no bonus entry for me.

Tagging @j3kawesome to confirm my entry.
lets go! i made the clip!!!