Finished 500k Point Giveaway

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Alright everyone, to celebrate the launch of EU TTT I will be giving away 500k POINTS. We have had many point giveaways but I think this one will set you up for a while. Below I will list off the requirements for entry!

Requirements
  • React Like to this post ((y))
  • Comment below tagging your favorite person in AHG and tell me your favorite memory with them
  • (For an extra entry) Post your favorite clip from TTT and tell me why its your favorite
This giveaway will close on September 24th at 11:59pm CST

IMPORTANT NOTE: If you win the giveaway and you have not connected to the servers before I will reroll the giveaway

Last edited:

TragicMagic

junior junior senior lead admin
VIP
I'm torn for a favourite person TBH. The guy I spend the most time with nowadays is for sure @Titan n god damn he's a good dude, truly one of the greats. Best memory would probably be just those times we've been chilling in vc rambling about shit you know?

Will edit in a clip later. Thanks for the giveaway homie.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
this is dirty money don't fall for this trap
This is DIRTY MONEY that he received by exploiting a bug on the dev server. Why are lead admins laundering pointshop points?!?!

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
This is DIRTY MONEY that he received by exploiting a bug on the dev server. Why are lead admins laundering pointshop points?!?!
Pierogi how many points do you have? I remember you being with me that day

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Once we actually get the ability to transfer points, there's gonna be some serious transactions going through...

They won't see this but favorite person is @JynxtheMynx. I can't think of any particular memories though tbh.

Favorite clip is this one because it was hilarious in the moment:

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Don't really have one specific favorite person........... favorite moment however definitely turning @Desert into a sacrifice

Favorite clip.... probably when I made @j3kawesome rdm and do that amazing scream... alternatively

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
@waffle when we both got banned for 2 weeks that one time

Best clip? Probaly the one where @waffle
Killed the entire server with so much skill

Pixeled

I'm torn for a favourite person TBH. The guy I spend the most time with nowadays is for sure @Titan n god damn he's a good dude, truly one of the greats. Best memory would probably be just those times we've been chilling in vc rambling about shit you know?

Will edit in a clip later. Thanks for the giveaway homie.
i thought admins had unlimited points