Finished 5X Discord Nitro christmas giveaway

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
to enter its simple, react to this post with agree and answer 3 questions.

1. best christmas memory

2. best/worst gift you have gotten

3. how would you kill me and what is the motive

I'll pick the winners in 4 days around 7:00 PST

LegendaryRyan

Legacy
1) unwrapped a playstation
2) best gift was a nintendo wii
3) i would kill you with a stab to your heart, and for no reason at all. I am a serial killer.

• Funny
Reactions: veL

Aidan

Expert Member
to enter its simple, react to this post with agree and answer 3 questions.

1. best christmas memory

2. best/worst gift you have gotten

3. how would you kill me and what is the motive

I'll pick the winners in 4 days around 7:00 PST
I always love eating this certain cake my Grandmother makes each year
2. I can't really remember the worst gift I have gotten, but the best or the one I remember having a lot of fun with is this race car track I got when I was around 4
3. Rope, I don't know what my motive would be

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
1. Various Christmases spent with my father's side of the family up north.

2. Like @Sticky Bandit , a Nintendo Wii

3. I'd give you a Brazilian Necktie, and because you've started so many dumb memes.

• Funny
Reactions: veL

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
1. We have a tradition to visit all close family and friends and exchange gifts. I love to do that every year.
2. My wristwatch
3. I would kill you with a poison to gift myself a nitro

Spreadsheet

swagg
Supporter
Legacy
1) my first propre snow fort , the ceiling was like 2 meters high
2) Lego bucket excavator
3) I'll run you over and steal the five dollars in your wallet

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
1. Went to colorado to spend some time up there

2. A Playstation 3

3. I'll ring up my best buddy SCP-001 (DONALD TRUMP) and ask him to drive you to visit the Gate Guardian, where you will transcend into a matter of only light energy. Reason? Not enough homunculi

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
1. not doing anything for xmas
2. nothing
3. shoot you in the dick, later bleeding out

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
1. We have a pretty big yard, and when I was little, my dad and I would always have a barefoot race through the snow.

2. My parents bought me a Switch a couples years ago, so that was pretty cool.

3. I would hook a vacuum up to the tube in your ribs and suck out all your guts because you must repent for your sins.

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
this is for texas

1. crocks

2. vaccine

3. I would tie you up, then drown you in your own blood that I collected over many months of beating, slicing, siphoning and destroying your every atom, you will be nothing, only the sands will remember you, you are hateful flesh and I am the Combination. my motive is I saw slenderman do that once

metallia appericator

Supporter
1) Cant really remember, maybe a party iirc
2) Money, cant remember what was the worst one
3) testicle torture

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
1. Being surprised by a family member I haven’t seen in 8 years. It was the best memory

2. The best gift I got was a tool set and the worst gift I ever got and now gifts can’t be bad because it’s really not about the gift but I once got socks and it just really upset me 🤣🤣🤣

3. I’d hate to give out my secrets on how I’ve been planing on killing you… since the FBI is reading this but I would take you out for a nice Starbucks but ask the coffee chef to make yours extra extra hot and then I would throw it on your face to blind you and then I would say I’m taking you to the hostipal and then plunge the car off the cliff with you in the drivers seat so it looks like this happened as you were driving… not a serial killer and “NOT PLANING THIS OUT” hahaha the reason for killing you is for being to good looking! Jealousy is the killer of them all😑

Merry Christmas

Gaffer

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
My favorite memory from around Christmas time was when I went on a holiday in Austria. It was a cozy wooden-looking house we were staying at. We don't get a lot of 'snowy Christmases' where I live but this is one of the few times I did get one.

The best gift I've gotten is my now 9 year-old cat.

I'd kill you by sabotaging your parachute while skydiving, because you didn't rig this giveaway for me.

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
this is for texas

1. crocks

2. vaccine

3. I would tie you up, then drown you in your own blood that I collected over many months of beating, slicing, siphoning and destroying your every atom, you will be nothing, only the sands will remember you, you are hateful flesh and I am the Combination. my motive is I saw slenderman do that once
i have an incantation

Scrungy

Serious Member
VIP
Legacy
please know when you are being scammed