A fair and beneficial proposal to the players and staff of AHG

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
We are entering the arc of the anti-ethan Era, where the director of this community has been reported by mostly all of the staff team.

I propose to you all a plan however,

Because of the news of Ethan being reported and most likely will be resigning or shrugging off the case in the next hours, I am running for the Director of AfterHoursGaming.

Trouble in Terrorist Town is slowly declining in popularity and players, and this is because of the fact that most servers are repetitive, unoriginal, boring, and laggy. We need to branch off of Trouble in Terrorist Town and branch onto the game Roblox.

Garrys Mod including all of its servers manages to maintain 20-25000 players month, meanwhile Roblox averages 30,000,000 players a month. That is a 149900% increase.

As a Director I will bring the community the best that it can offer, join the campaign to make AfterHoursGaming great again.

#Lunar2021

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Maybe if you learn to spell....

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
@helix and @Moleman are so stupid, they are bringing down this community. Luckily when I become the Director of AHG, they'll be quickly and thoroughly be exiled from the community. We hate negativity!

#Lunar2021

they will be quickly be exiled. gj buddy

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
We are entering the arc of the anti-ethan Era, where the director of this community has been reported by mostly all of the staff team.

I propose to you all a plan however,

Because of the news of Ethan being reported and most likely will be resigning or shrugging off the case in the next hours, I am running for the Director of AfterHoursGaming.

Trouble in Terrorist Town is slowly declining in popularity and players, and this is because of the fact that most servers are repetitive, unoriginal, boring, and laggy. We need to branch off of Trouble in Terrorist Town and branch onto the game Roblox.

Garrys Mod including all of its servers manages to maintain 20-25000 players month, meanwhile Roblox averages 30,000,000 players a month. That is a 149900% increase.

As a Director I will bring the community the best that it can offer, join the campaign to make AfterHoursGaming great again.

#Lunar2021

Hey, uh, nice post and all there bub, but I kind of already did the whole campaigning meme thing. I would have been Head Admin on SGM if I merely wished to use but a fraction of my power. I knew Jabba could both sense this power and feared it, which is why he attempted to gaslight me by saying "there is no Head Administrator role on SGM." If you ever challenge me like this again, well, let's just say actions may have to be taken.

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hey, uh, nice post and all there bub, but I kind of already did the whole campaigning meme thing. I would have been Head Admin on SGM if I merely wished to use but a fraction of my power. I knew Jabba could both sense this power and feared it, which is why he attempted to gaslight me by saying "there is no Head Administrator role on SGM." If you ever challenge me like this again, well, let's just say actions may have to be taken.

Don't care plus you aren't funny!!!!!