A sneak peak of what's to come

DIO THE THOTSLAYER

Prestigious
So for a while now (since around September) I have been working on a second original song, and I have been trying to make it sound as good as possible, the reason being is that I will not be releasing the song under my username, but instead the name "Project Sarcophagus" which is going to be the name of my Death Metal project that the song I am releasing this and eventually more songs on.
The song is called "Red Forest" and currently, the song is finished in terms of instruments and lyrics, however, I have yet to record vocals but they will be done soon.
For now I will leave only the song image cover and the first 40 seconds of the song
Cheers. - DIO
Red_Forest_Hill.jpg

metallia appericator

Supporter
I'm interested, if there's any progressive rock influences like weird time signatures, i'd be even more interested

Aidan

Expert Member
So for a while now (since around September) I have been working on a second original song, and I have been trying to make it sound as good as possible, the reason being is that I will not be releasing the song under my username, but instead the name "Project Sarcophagus" which is going to be the name of my Death Metal project that the song I am releasing this and eventually more songs on.
The song is called "Red Forest" and currently, the song is finished in terms of instruments and lyrics, however, I have yet to record vocals but they will be done soon.
For now I will leave only the song image cover and the first 40 seconds of the song
Cheers. - DIO
View attachment 1355
Amazing my man, sounds good so far can't wait to hear it all