Pending add a weapon that makes you small

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
to clarify: "SMALL" Might be a bad word for this im thinking maybe "TINY" size would be better we can all discuss this here though whats your guys thoughs and opinions. How small can we get

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
You could have just combined both into one idea. The same gun does two things. Left and right click decide it.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
you can also do this by making an illusion so that actually the world and everyone else is getting bigger and the player is xstaying the same size so ERVERYTHING gets bigger and that way the player stays the same (maybe saves lag, or if you guys dont like little people

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Can we also have 1 weapon to make you have a big head small body but also a 2nd weapon for small head big body?

helix

Senior Senior Senior Senior Mod
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I really hate this idea. I would be down for the opposite, but this one doesn't really seem very well thought out. -1

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
this would be a great use for distracting the opposing team because you would be small and they would get scared or intimidated by your tiny figure.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I think that to balance this out, you’d need to reduce your health relative to the size. But it still has the chance to get really op (head glitch sniping with a disguiser on)

tz-

VIP
Legacy
throw discombob
wait like 3 seconds
make someone tiny
they go flying
die
haha funny

throw discombob
make me tiny ?
wait a few seconds