Rejected add major recoil to all 1 tap pistols

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
Please no.

The intention may be good, but if you make every 1tap secondary ridiculously awful, people will just hipfire snipers or switch to secondaries that 2/3tap instead, and then you will be just as unhappy as before except now nobody will be happy to use 1tap secondaries. It's a lose/lose, just move around more and try to be unpredictable.

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
Please no.

The intention may be good, but if you make every 1tap secondary ridiculously awful, people will just hipfire snipers or switch to secondaries that 2/3tap instead, and then you will be just as unhappy as before except now nobody will be happy to use 1tap secondaries. It's a lose/lose, just move around more and try to be unpredictable.
its a bad thing that people realise there are more weapons than the deagle and 1911? also, this is ttt, sometimes I don't want to tryhard my movement 24/7

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
its a bad thing that people realise there are more weapons than the deagle and 1911?
I have killed and died by the revolver, glock, and the usp. I think you'll come to find that players with donor usually choose the deagle/colt simply because they pack a bigger punch which tends to be more effective in fast paced close quarters combat. If there is a gun more useful, say if they buff the glock to an insane level, everyone will just use the glock and brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr everyone's heads off. You and others will suddenly wish people went back to only using the deagle/colt, because if you view them as an "advantage" now, you will surely view the next meta as an "advantage" too. TTT doesn't have to be perfectly balanced to be fun, and I think the way things are balanced now are as good as it's going to get. (Asides from maybe the silenced autosniper T weapon.)

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rejected. On a side note, I don't think increasing the recoil will have the effect you expect - good players who can hit headshots will be just as good with those pistols.

Status
Not open for further replies.