Rejected Add Newton Launcher to D shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy

Jennie

Cute Bunny UwU
Senior Moderator
Prestigious
Legacy
I think this is a good idea.

Nemizaaa

VIP
I like this idea, though it could be very specific I think. Maybe to use against someone who is Jihading or something? Other than that I don't see much use.

Ajaycent

Prestigious
VIP
+1
Would it be possible to change the launchers colors for respective team?
Teal/Cyan for Detectives however if the Detective Drops it for whatever reason would revert the color to Red regardless of Innocent or a Traitor to have that mystery factor still in play.

Sounds like a lot of work but a nice small little detail

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
it would be fun.. but it might just be more hassle than its worth... since it would cause a lot of confusion having two newtons and only way to tell them apart is by color?

Ajaycent

Prestigious
VIP
it would be fun.. but it might just be more hassle than its worth... since it would cause a lot of confusion having two newtons and only way to tell them apart is by color?
I just realized we kind of already have a different color with the Barrel Gun so having 3 different sets of colors would probably bring more headache....

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter

I just realized we kind of already have a different color with the Barrel Gun so having 3 different sets of colors would probably bring more headache....

Idk, it’s utility not a threat, I think we just keep it one color and don’t make it a T act to hold them. An easier adjustment than it seems. People get used to knives not being t weps on other servers, and here we already have the awp and ak

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Idk, it’s utility not a threat, I think we just keep it one color and don’t make it a T act to hold them. An easier adjustment than it seems. People get used to knives not being t weps on other servers, and here we already have the awp and ak
It’s a t act to hold teleporters, and its a D/T weapon. Why would it not be kosable? Also knives are still T weapons regardless of if they’re from secrets or not.
Also wtf guys, the only T acts for detectives are arming C4’s, acting in self defense and using jihads no?

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Rejected, I agree on the need for more utility for detectives but giving them more T weapons will just make gameplay worse. More innos will get those T weapons, be killed for them, and then cry "well akshually it's not a T weapon".

Status
Not open for further replies.