Implemented Add Overtime or Amend Extended Rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ainoyu Yunomi

✘o ✘o
VIP
Legacy
According to this, we no longer use haste mode (and essentially overtime).

However, the extended rules say you can kill afks in overtime.
firefox_2021-07-24_22-41-33.png
But how can we kill afks if there is no overtime.

So therefore, I'm suggesting either
a) Add overtime
or
b) Amend the extended rules in regards to AFK Players to reflect the lack of overtime.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
AFK players have no rights if they are not in spectator mode so let me kill them 1 minute into the round.
Unironically this

wickedplayer494

Legacy
Instead of making people count out how many minutes they've been AFK for why not make it so that if it's the last 120-60 seconds of the round that they can be killed without penalty?

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Instead of making people count out how many minutes they've been AFK for why not make it so that if it's the last 120-60 seconds of the round that they can be killed without penalty?
I think you misunderstood there. We are saying we should be able to kill afks 1 or 2 minutes INTO the round

wickedplayer494

Legacy
I think you misunderstood there. We are saying we should be able to kill afks 1 or 2 minutes INTO the round
Which unless there's a chat thing stating "2 minutes have passed" is going to be a relative pain in the ass for people to keep track of having to basically stare at someone almost that entire time, especially if you don't alt-tab back in right at round start and start 30 seconds later.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Which unless there's a chat thing stating "2 minutes have passed" is going to be a relative pain in the ass for people to keep track of having to basically stare at someone almost that entire time, especially if you don't alt-tab back in right at round start and start 30 seconds later.
Theres this thing called a round timer idk if you've heard of it.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Updated. You can now kill AFKs when there are less than two minutes left in the round.

Status
Not open for further replies.