VIP
+1

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Ive been passively looking at this option and came accross a few struggles. Because of how Xenforo works, in order to add polls, we would need to remove the current voting method. Here are my proposed options:

• Make a separate subforum that allows polls and lock the current one from new threads being posted. Once all of the current threads are done, we can remove the subforum that has the up/down rating.
  • Make a separate subforum that allows polls and keep both subforum types
  • Make all the current suggestions poll types and remove the up/down voting system immediately (note: this would wipe all the votes already listed)
Im personally inclined to the 1st option.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Ive been passively looking at this option and came accross a few struggles. Because of how Xenforo works, in order to add polls, we would need to remove the current voting method. Here are my proposed options:

• Make a separate subforum that allows polls and lock the current one from new threads being posted. Once all of the current threads are done, we can remove the subforum that has the up/down rating.
  • Make a separate subforum that allows polls and keep both subforum types
  • Make all the current suggestions poll types and remove the up/down voting system immediately (note: this would wipe all the votes already listed)
Im personally inclined to the 1st option.
1st option sounds good to me too

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
1st option, but maybe make all suggestion threads required to have polls, and if the user doesn’t put one in, a default poll is created with hidden votes and options yes and no / +1 & -1.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
1st option, but maybe make all suggestion threads required to have polls, and if the user doesn’t put one in, a default poll is created with hidden votes and options yes and no / +1 & -1.
I’d love to do this, but it’s hard to require polls. From what I’ve researched, doing so will require custom modifications and making a custom xenforo subforum type