Admin Resignation

Panda With a Gun

Good at video games
Legacy
10/2/20 - 11/2/21

I swear I'm not jumping on the resignation train, just poor timing. AHG has already had it's 1/11 revolution arc don't worry.

But no, after thinking about it for a while It's time for me to take a break and step down. I'm trying a little too hard to juggle all the things important to me in my life. Responsibilities and school, relationships, and general pleasures. I don't want to take a slot from someone who can be a lot more dedicated and consistent than me as an admin. That being said, the next time I apply I do intend on making admin again, and I'll do so with more consistency next time @Titan @helix. I won't let it carry out as it has recently.

In regards to juggling things in my life- without advertising anything, I've come to have a community of my own in Mordhau and it's been as fun as it's been unexpected. At it's peak, it reaches 80 players which is insane for someone with an ape brain such as me. However, until I can properly manage and balance two communities that I care about, I think it'll do more damage trying and failing to do so. So until that day~~ as I know Garry's Mod always seems to bring me back for some strange reason.

kinda gay but im doing a few tags
@Moleman
I've had a lot of great mods on my teams over the years. How they always seem to stumble into the hands of someone as such as myself, I do not know. However, you haven't been short of one despite that I haven't been as attentive as I probably should've been. Senior mod was long overdue for you, and I hope that admin won't be too far off either. Keep those hours up and keep on the grind so we can be admin buddies one day.

@Pierogi
I'd like to think I am heir to the Iron Throne, as I was the person who bought you VIP+ that one could argue made you stay at sgm. But nah, thank you for all the blood and sweat you've put into this place. I expect to see some more good things following recent events. You're like Highwon. But you talk... and play GeoGuessr and you respond to my DM's and you also don't let people say the N word.
@Temar
I know I don't see you a lot but same to you, a comment made by a certain someone who said that you don't do anything for this community pissed me off as much as it disappointed me to read. It's true that you aren't out there as much as Pierogi, however you still put in the work even if it's behind the curtains which is just as important. Keep doing you and know it's appreciated Temar.

@Ashes Relandi
Thank you for picking me back up last year, I appreciated coming back a third time. I'm trying to think of a joke about gmod woman but I can't think of one. Maybe I'll PICK IT UP LATER

@Lordyhgm @Swiffe. @j3kawesome @AaWolly
Gentlemen. Although less one on one, it's always a joy to talk to all of you whenever I get the chance. Staying cool and based my friends.

@helix
This dude is playing the long game, before you know it this place will be called Spiral TTT. But I'm happy to see you back in orange. Took these mf's long enough to see you aren't the gmod demon of sgm past.

@Titan
What a long way we've come. Fucking congrats on lead dude, I know you'll do Ryan proud in that role. Keep an eye on that @Scotty guy for me will ya? I heard he's toxic or smth...

@Scotty Every day I don't return is 5 pushups. Start counting. Glad to see you back though Scotty, just like the first time. I know I'll see ya in memeteam but it's always a joy to staff with you dude.

@BARTHOLOMEW
Awesome seeing you get admin lol, fucking madlad did it.

@danstorm
Same here, you're chill asf dan and as far as I've seen have always been a good staff member. Was happy when I saw you got admin back in the day. Keep at it.

@Voca
o.o Stay frosty

@JupiterNuno @Spitefulvenom
I feel bad I don't know you two that well. But y'all seem pretty chill and always have good input during meetings. Until next time.

Other messages have been sent.

But yeah, that's it for now. I'll still play a little here and there, as well as check the forums cause whenever I access safari I need to go through the forums first on my phone lol. Much love everyone.

Keep the servers safe for me while I'm gone @Lightning

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Choo choooooooo :cry:

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Damn, another very good Admin bites the dust.

I'm not going to lie Panda, we did get off on quite the rough start with each other, but you set me straight on things and I'd like to say that that helped me to start learning how to joke around with new people.

Also:

You've got it, Friend!!!

Every day I don't return is 5 pushups. Start counting.

Hopefully your absence will be shorter, because otherwise I'm going to have to make you do a shit-ton of pushups.

I'm going to add to this by saying that you'll owe me 1 full basketball shuttle for every week you're gone. You hear me?

Keep on being a good person Panda.

Aidan

Expert Member
DAMN to many people are resigning fuck. I didn't talk to you a whole bunch panda but you are such a nice guy I hope you have fun with whatever you plan next and good luck with life! Hope to see you around sometimes

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
Bitch you think im doing pushups for you, hell no. Sad to see you go but fuck you aint that important

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
10/2/20 - 11/2/21

I swear I'm not jumping on the resignation train, just poor timing. AHG has already had it's 1/11 revolution arc don't worry.

But no, after thinking about it for a while It's time for me to take a break and step down. I'm trying a little too hard to juggle all the things important to me in my life. Responsibilities and school, relationships, and general pleasures. I don't want to take a slot from someone who can be a lot more dedicated and consistent than me as an admin. That being said, the next time I apply I do intend on making admin again, and I'll do so with more consistency next time @Titan @helix. I won't let it carry out as it has recently.

In regards to juggling things in my life- without advertising anything, I've come to have a community of my own in Mordhau and it's been as fun as it's been unexpected. At it's peak, it reaches 80 players which is insane for someone with an ape brain such as me. However, until I can properly manage and balance two communities that I care about, I think it'll do more damage trying and failing to do so. So until that day~~ as I know Garry's Mod always seems to bring me back for some strange reason.

@Moleman
I've had a lot of great mods on my teams over the years. How they always seem to stumble into the hands of someone as such as myself, I do not know. However, you haven't been short of one despite that I haven't been as attentive as I probably should've been. Senior mod was long overdue for you, and I hope that admin won't be too far off either. Keep those hours up and keep on the grind so we can be admin buddies one day.

@Pierogi
I'd like to think I am heir to the Iron Throne, as I was the person who bought you VIP+ that one could argue made you stay at sgm. But nah, thank you for all the blood and sweat you've put into this place. I expect to see some more good things following recent events. You're like Highwon. But you talk... and play GeoGuessr and you respond to my DM's and you also don't let people say the N word.
@Temar
I know I don't see you a lot but same to you, a comment made by a certain someone who said that you don't do anything for this community pissed me off as much as it disappointed me to read. It's true that you aren't out there as much as Pierogi, however you still put in the work even if it's behind the curtains which is just as important. Keep doing you and know it's appreciated Temar.

@Ashes Relandi
Thank you for picking me back up last year, I appreciated coming back a third time. I'm trying to think of a joke about gmod woman but I can't think of one. Maybe I'll PICK IT UP LATER

Gentlemen. Although less one on one, it's always a joy to talk to all of you whenever I get the chance. Staying cool and based my friends.

@helix
This dude is playing the long game, before you know it this place will be called Spiral TTT. But I'm happy to see you back in orange. Took these mf's long enough to see you aren't the gmod demon of sgm past.

@Titan
What a long way we've come. Fucking congrats on lead dude, I know you'll do Ryan proud in that role. Keep an eye on that @Scotty guy for me will ya? I heard he's toxic or smth...

@Scotty Every day I don't return is 5 pushups. Start counting. Glad to see you back though Scotty, just like the first time. I know I'll see ya in memeteam but it's always a joy to staff with you dude.

@BARTHOLOMEW

@danstorm
Same here, you're chill asf dan and as far as I've seen have always been a good staff member. Was happy when I saw you got admin back in the day. Keep at it.

@Voca
o.o Stay frosty

I feel bad I don't know you two that well. But y'all seem pretty chill and always have good input during meetings. Until next time.

But yeah, that's it for now. I'll still play a little here and there, as well as check the forums cause whenever I access safari I need to go through the forums first on my phone lol. Much love everyone.

that song sucks...

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Beautiful song, beautiful song Panda. I really hope your community goes well! But you better be back to us sooner or later. Stay safe out there ✌

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
10/2/20 - 11/2/21

@Moleman

@Pierogi
@Temar

@Ashes Relandi

@helix

@Titan

@BARTHOLOMEW

@danstorm

@Voca
o.o Stay frosty

I’ve come around on this song