Rejected Advanced Disguiser T Weapon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pocket Lint

Legacy
I feel like this should definitely be added. I don't know how the current disguiser works but whenever I have it on people ALWAYS know and instantly gun me down, there isn't any point to it really. I don't know if this is just me or what. I would love to see this in game +1

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
-1 i already hate how easy it is to just run away with a disguiser, this would make it easier to get away since you would actually get a nametag.

I feel like this should definitely be added. I don't know how the current disguiser works but whenever I have it on people ALWAYS know and instantly gun me down, there isn't any point to it really. I don't know if this is just me or what. I would love to see this in game +1
the disguiser hides your name and you are invisible to radar. the lack of a name appearing means you have it on, which means you are a traitor.

Azimuth

Legacy
I like the idea, but it gives the ability to impersonate others. Even if it is revealed post-round, some people might still think the person said it. I have encountered on other servers with a similar t-weapon that was abused and got people in trouble because someone said something while impersonating them. Perhaps if you couldn't speak in chat, then it would be good

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
Too much mayhem, not enough braincells on me wanting to deal with it

Status
Not open for further replies.