Pending Advanced Newton Launcher

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
A suggestion to add an Altered Newton Launcher to improve its functionality. Right now it is very situational, and half the time doesn't even work. A crowbar does a better job. however the new Newton Launcher removes the charge on secondary fire and replaces it with a Pull, allowing you to pull people closer to you, with primary fire being the same push.

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
Yes please +1

Max

Supporter
If you can make left click be a charge so we don't lose the charge, im down. Otherwise, like the poltergeist, its supposed to be situational.

Azimuth

Legacy
+1 I would love this

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Bumping this, but can we make it so it does the max charge for both?

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
Bumping this, but can we make it so it does the max charge for both?
you heathens don't know the value of being gentle with it and not full throttling it like a coked up kangaroo

Gabriel

VIP
Supporter
you heathens don't know the value of being gentle with it and not full throttling it like a coked up kangaroo
Hmmm. Are you saying we should also add this to the suggestions?

Gabriel

VIP
Supporter
So the original variant of this addon that I used years ago separated this into two T weps, the Newton Launcher and the Newton Puller (The only difference was the newton puller was red and pulled people). However I can't find that on the steam workshop, and I don't know how to mod and create a custom asset so, I found this instead.