Rejected AHG crypto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Okay hear me out, we should get a crypto market on the server. What sounds better I have 2000 points or I have 2.000 invested in Jabbacoin. This could be what launches this server's playerbase to the moon. The value would purely depend on how much is invested in it in total.

Please like, comment, share and hit that upvote button and give me reddit gold awards!

<! DISCLAIMER: THIS IS NOT ENTIRELY A SHITPOST !>

• Funny
Reactions: veL
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Stolen from me
I thought about it before on SGM just never made a suggestion on it because I know it's too much effort for a stupid thing. You reminded me of it so I just thought eh whatevs lets just do it

drunk dog

Legacy
Lol. This is a fairly complicated suggestion. Gonna have to go over more how this would actually look/work if you want the concept taken seriously.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Lol. This is a fairly complicated suggestion. Gonna have to go over more how this would actually look/work if you want the concept taken seriously.
You have a new page in the F3 menu, jabbacoin plogicoin ^#&#coin etc shows up, you buy 2000 points worth of it, if others sell that you lose points if others buy it you win points

drunk dog

Legacy
You have a new page in the F3 menu, jabbacoin plogicoin ^#&#coin etc shows up, you buy 2000 points worth of it, if others sell that you lose points if others buy it you win points
I feel like it would just constantly get rugged by AFK point farmers tho..

Mr. Disco

Legacy
lmao, think about a coin backed by easily obtainable points in a game. seems very dumb. meme suggestion tho so why not

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Denied, but we'll be implementing a lottery system soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.