Rejected AHG education reform

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
We should not allow any minors on the server until they finish their homework. I understand that you guys want a higher population on the server but you really need to start thinking about the future. A dumb player is just a number but a smart player is a true member and someone who contributes to their community.
So many kids play on the server and not do their homework, homework is important, what do you learn from playing garrysmod besides being racist? Nothing. You guys want to create a safe community where everyone can thrive without hate then the first thing you need to do is put the children’s education first…

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Do those dumb captchas with homework tasks mid game. Make it a traitor weapon, everyone in x proximity gets hit.

burger king

Cheeseburger; No Pickle, Extra Mayo
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I need this because when I’m on server staffing saving the day I have to cancel all my homework and now mrs mcgarthy said she would fucking kill me if I didn’t turn in my math homework but I told her about you guys and this community and she still says I have to do it so this would benefit me greatly

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
What about what China does? Maybe limit school children to 1hr of gaming on AHG servers per day.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
next thing you know staff will be giving players homework instead of slays and itll be school all over again. -1.

Status
Not open for further replies.