AHG Lawsuit

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I have no clue how to fix this but someone smarter than me probably has an idea. My conclusion right now is to sue the staff team, as they knowingly multiplied their own points through this scam.

Player Models were around 200-2000 (I forgot) a week ago, but now have increased to 20,000. That doesn't mean too much but if you bought every skin at 200 points, and then sold them at the new price, think about how many points that is. That's 18,000 free points at the very least, and in some cases at most 48,000. This fucked over anyone who were trying to be smart by saving points for later additions or lottery, I mean I have 16,656 points total with 40 hours, if I had bought even 1 skin I would have at least double that for free.

Staff, this is evil and you will not get away with this insider point trading.

I ask that my points are multiplied by 4 at the very least, to make up for potential losses and the head start that yuo are rewarding 'people' who immediately use points as soon as they get them. You have fucked up. If you do not abide to this, good luck in court.

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
how do you only have 16,656 points at 40 hours. I had 55k and only 20 hours.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I have no clue how to fix this but someone smarter than me probably has an idea. My conclusion right now is to sue the staff team, as they knowingly multiplied their own points through this scam.

Player Models were around 200-2000 (I forgot) a week ago, but now have increased to 20,000. That doesn't mean too much but if you bought every skin at 200 points, and then sold them at the new price, think about how many points that is. That's 18,000 free points at the very least, and in some cases at most 48,000. This fucked over anyone who were trying to be smart by saving points for later additions or lottery, I mean I have 16,656 points total with 40 hours, if I had bought even 1 skin I would have at least double that for free.

Staff, this is evil and you will not get away with this insider point trading.

I ask that my points are multiplied by 4 at the very least, to make up for potential losses and the head start that yuo are rewarding 'people' who immediately use points as soon as they get them. You have fucked up. If you do not abide to this, good luck in court.
You have made a typo in your post, therefore your argument is invalid and I do not care to read the rest.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
You're legacy vip why didn't you get the free 50k points these people need to be taken down they're clearly going for you

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
If it makes you feel any better I haven't bought anything besides the chell player model (y)