AHG Minecraft server

Exalted

VIP
Legacy
Sorry for asking a question you probably get asked a lot but is there any updates you can give about the server? I understand that the main focus will be the TTT side of things right now but I have been curious as to why there is little said about the Minecraft server.

• Agree
Reactions: veL

Pokeben10

zonin’
VIP
Legacy
I’ve been slaving away day and night working on the official After Hours Gaming Minecraft server. They’ve kept me locked up in a dungeon, and I haven’t seen the light of day for three weeks. It smells funny in here. Please send help.

Spitefulvenom

Defecation notification
Prestigious
Legacy
Sorry for asking a question you probably get asked a lot but is there any updates you can give about the server? I understand that the main focus will be the TTT side of things right now but I have been curious as to why there is little said about the Minecraft server.
So the reason we haven't been forthcoming with info is that the server is a work in progress and things can still change that also we want there to be surprises when players log on, that being said i'll look into an update thread.