Important AHG Staff Team Approval Poll and Giveaway

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey Everyone!
With our Fall Event going on and a influx of new members on our staff team, we believe it is the time to have another Staff Team Approval Poll!

Below is the link to the poll which will have 6 sections: The Moderator and Senior Moderators, The Admins, Specific Feedback pear Lead, Specific Feedback per Director, Development and Events, and Final Thoughts.

On top of the poll, if you are interested there is a section at the bottom of the poll where you can enter your name to enter a giveaway!
For the giveaway there will be two options: VIP/Elite Rank or 100k In-Game Points
To Qualify you have to fill out the poll with genuine answers, if there is clear no effort or you are memeing around you will be disqualified.

Your name will be removed from your feedback before it is shared with the staff team so your feedback will be anonymous

The Drawing for the Giveaway will be Nov 7th.

I hope you all are enjoying the fall event and thank you in advance for filling this out!

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

j3kawesome

Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Hey guys!
We currently have 9 responses and greatly appreciate the feedback!
Just remember we will be doing the giveaway on Nov 7th (4 days left)

Go fill out the form!

Last edited:

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy

j3kawesome

Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Final Reminder:
I will be doing the giveaway around 6pm CST today! Last Chance to enter the giveaway!!!

Also, a slight change to the giveaway - we will be giving away the rank to one winner and the points to another winner so 2 winners!!!!!