Finished AHG Winter Giveaway: Week 2 (December 11th - December 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
i would really love to see more skins and maybe like a Walmart map... don't ask why just something about Walmart. also add like more T weapons.

what

Hey folks, welcome to Week 2 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 4 VIP and 8 Supporter ranks!

As a reminder,
VIP ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of Elite.
Supporter ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of VIP+.

Here's how to enter:
  • Play on the server for eight hours from December 11th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a response to this thread - What do you want to see added to the server in the next few updates? (This could be more maps, music, weapon changes, player models, etc)
  • All of these items must be completed before December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on December 18th (time TBD)
More player models, maybe one that doesn’t need a rank but costs a ton of points. Also more cosmetic accessories since there’s only 3 including the santa hat, and if possible change it so stuff like hats and backpacks can be worn simultaneously, since it doesn’t make sense that they cant

Last edited:

Max

Supporter
I wanna see more perks added. More powerful flare guns, being able to heal on deathstations, weird funky shit with harpoons (like the tripple poon).

Instant kill knife would be nice. Auto-change for disguise for people using skins would be a good one.

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
VIP
Legacy
Here's what I'd like to see added to the server:

More upgrades
DNA wiper
OHKO Knife
T's healing with death stations

Skins
Maybe a reappearance of the gift wrapped health station?
Poon skins
Player model skins for non-premium ranks?

Misc
MORE JIHAD SOUNDS!!!

If i think of more I'll edit this post.

Last edited:

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
i would love for storm trooper to appear as a player model

Pizza Demi-God

VIP
Legacy
Hey folks, welcome to Week 2 of the official AHG Winter
As a reminder,
VIP ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of Elite.
Supporter ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of VIP+.

Here's how to enter:
  • Play on the server for eight hours from December 11th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a response to this thread - What do you want to see added to the server in the next few updates? (This could be more maps, music, weapon changes, player models, etc)
  • All of these items must be completed before December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord onDecember 18th (time TBD)
In the next few updates I would like to see more music added and a few more VIP player models. I feel the TMP could be tweaked a bit, I think the AWP may be a bit slow on fire rate, and the Dual pistols look odd when they’re fired, even without ammo I think they still look like they’re firing. Also the default XM shotgun is kinda doo doo, and maybe add more player items like hats n such. Merry Christmas all

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Giveaway stream at 2 PM ET (1 hour and 15 minutes from now)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This week's winners!
VIP:
j3kawesome
Reda-Lex
Prozakk