Finished AHG Winter Giveaway: Week 2 (December 11th - December 17th)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey folks, welcome to Week 2 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 4 VIP and 8 Supporter ranks!

As a reminder,
VIP ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of Elite.
Supporter ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of VIP+.

Here's how to enter:
  • Play on the server for eight hours from December 11th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a response to this thread - What do you want to see added to the server in the next few updates? (This could be more maps, music, weapon changes, player models, etc)
  • All of these items must be completed before December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on December 18th (time TBD)

Last edited:

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I want more barrels on every map so I can obliterate people more

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
If I win VIP, give it to pink, if I win supporter give me VIP+

I want the scarecrow model to be re-added

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
More Player Models!!

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
I think it'd be cool to have some monthly challenges for points

Kamoflajh

Gaming
VIP
Legacy
I'm most hyped for when all the new models and jihad sounds get added.

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Skycraft, Add it, add it now. Go on, right after reading my comment you should add it to the server. You should do nothing between reading my comment and adding skycraft to the server

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
You know me, I want more music. That or more guns, I don't even care if they play the exact same way as others, just visuals, you feel me?

Texas Red

Banned
more fun rounds

Blue Subaru

VIP
Hey folks, welcome to Week 2 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 4 VIP and 8 Supporter ranks!

As a reminder,
VIP ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of Elite.
Supporter ranks can be transferred to another player, or exchanged for a month of VIP+.

Here's how to enter:
  • Play on the server for eight hours from December 11th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a response to this thread - What do you want to see added to the server in the next few updates? (This could be more maps, music, weapon changes, player models, etc)
  • All of these items must be completed before December 17th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on December 18th (time TBD)
In all seriousness, I would like to see some player models that you don't need a rank for.

Status
Not open for further replies.