Finished AHG Winter Giveaway: Week 3 (December 18th - December 24th)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey folks, welcome to Week 3 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away one Prestigious rank.

New Rules
This week, the rules have changed a bit, so read carefully.

• Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter. Please read this entire list because THIRTEEN people were disqualified from week 2's raffle for not following instructions correctly.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from December 18th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 24th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Fill out the December 2021 Staff Team Feedback Form. I'll be anonymizing all names before sharing responses with anyone - the only reason the form needs to collect names is so that I can verify who's done it.
  • All of these items must be completed before December 24th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on December 25th (time TBD)

Last edited:

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
i'm still going to enter and do everything that's required expect not put in the hours because im lazy.

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
When I saw that hours equal votes, i thought i was gonna win cuz i put enough hours per week into gmod to consider it a part time job. Then i saw that afking was allowed and got sad cuz if i leave my laptop running afk it'll just disintegrate

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Update: If we get forty valid entries, we'll raffle off two prestigious ranks!

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Current status:
35/40 agree reactions
21/40 responses to the form

CodeName_Cypher

VIP
Hey folks, welcome to Week 3 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away one Prestigious rank.

New Rules

• Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter. Please read this entire list because THIRTEEN people were disqualified from week 2's raffle for not following instructions correctly.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from December 18th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 24th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Fill out the December 2021 Staff Team Feedback Form. I'll be anonymizing all names before sharing responses with anyone - the only reason the form needs to collect names is so that I can verify who's done it.
  • All of these items must be completed before December 24th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

My birthday is on Christmas day, a good present for me :)

dogewant2be

Prestigious
VIP
Supporter

New Rules

what if im on mars