Finished AHG Winter Giveaway: Week 4 (December 25th - December 31st)

Sticky Joe

Sticky Member
VIP
i take it back Definitely my new Favorite Memory has to be a bit ago when a full on war between Possessed Props and People struggling to survive unfolded and the props won...

Last edited:

Rae

Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?
My favorite memory was joining the staff team. Cause somehow I really like yall <3

If I win anything other than Prestigious I wanna donate it to Grumble.

Wasrady

Legacy
When the tazer was first reintroduced and we were able to get people out of bounds by carrying them up the ceiling, specially @moleman

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Favourite memory? Hard to say. Its been a great year. But here's what i could come up with with a couple hours on my video editor.

Mewblue4566

VIP
Hey folks, welcome to the final week of the AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 1 Prestigious, 4 VIP, and 8 Supporter ranks.

Rules
Same rules as week 3.
  • Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter. Please read this entire list because THIRTEEN people were disqualified from week 2's raffle for not following instructions correctly.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from December 25th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a reply to this thread: What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?
  • All of these items must be completed before December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on January 1st (time TBD)
my favorite memory from this year was all the funny little kills that made me die laughing. :)

Reactions: Rae

Pingu

VIP
Supporter
witnessing the prop killing group mass rdm each every other round while no one ever said a thing about it, it's just expected at this point

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Best memory was when I got 2 kill on t round

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Favourite memory? Hard to say. Its been a great year. But here's what i could come up with with a couple hours on my video editor.
i love how he had to clarify that he wasnt actually going to eat pierogi 💀

Aidan

Expert Member
Why would you try to kill veL at 3:00 you know nobody can kill him