Finished AHG Winter Giveaway: Week 4 (December 25th - December 31st)

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hey folks, welcome to the final week of the AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 1 Prestigious, 4 VIP, and 8 Supporter ranks.

Rules
Same rules as week 3.
  • Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter. Please read this entire list because THIRTEEN people were disqualified from week 2's raffle for not following instructions correctly.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from December 25th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a reply to this thread: What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?
  • All of these items must be completed before December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on January 1st (time TBD)

Last edited:

Bonks

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Supporter
What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?
either my promotion to smelly mod, watching a full server devolve into pure insanity over a bread machine, or October 1st Staff chat.
Hard decisions on which, however...
I will not be picking today.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?

Either watching Frogdoggo somehow fail to kill a trapped person with two c4's...
or all the RDM and Propkilling I witness.....It is really hard to decide.

Blue Subaru

VIP
Hey folks, welcome to the final week of the AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away 1 Prestigious, 4 VIP, and 8 Supporter ranks.

Rules
Same rules as week 3.
  • Every hour played on the server will give a user one ticket into the giveaway.
  • At the end of the week, one ticket will be selected as the winner, so more tickets = higher chance of winning.
  • AFKing is allowed, but you must have AFK in your name while doing so. Repeatedly failing to put the AFK tag in your name will get you disqualified.

Here's how to enter. Please read this entire list because THIRTEEN people were disqualified from week 2's raffle for not following instructions correctly.
  • Play on the server for at least eight hours from December 25th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Answer the following question as a reply to this thread: What was your favorite memory of AHG this year?
  • All of these items must be completed before December 31st, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12).

My favorite memory this year was propkilling Pierogi
(0:10)

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Favorite memory... shit.

Titan teaching me how to propkill
Poke killing half the lobby with one command
Nura fucking with Desert's body (twice)
And just breaking the grim reaper minigame over and over

RODSIN

VIP
Legacy

Rules
Same rules as week 3.

My favourite memory of AHG was when I saw many people replaying the game, who I didn't see for a year and meet many other that are cool. Might we have had our discussions but now It's all cool

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
Favourite memory of AHG was resigning from the staff team.

Just kidding! I'm stuck. Real memory was playing Gartic Phone on gamenight!