Finished AHG Winter Giveaway Weekly Thread (December 4th - December 10th)

JapherGaffer

Banned
VIP
Christmas Motel has to be mine. I love motel so like a Christmas version is like my crack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
After playing around for a bit, I really like the christmas 67thway. dunno why. it's cute.

Blue Subaru

VIP
Hey folks, welcome to Week 1 of the official AHG Winter Giveaway! This week, we'll be giving away one Prestigious rank!

Here's how to enter:
  • Play on the server for eight hours from December 4th, 2021 at 00:00 ET to December 10th, 2021 at 23:59 Anywhere on Earth (UTC-12)
  • For logistical purposes, you must play on the Steam account that is linked to your forums account.
  • Give this post an "agree" reaction.
  • Answer the following question as a response to this thread - What is your favorite map out of the new winter maps?

The drawing will be livestreamed via Discord on December 11th (time TBD)
I like christmas motel

Hummgy

VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Nipper House! Getting to the sleigh first and taking off while others are running to get on is very satisfying, especially when you stop it mere meters away from its start and just look at the fools.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
Despide the blinding lights on my end, I would probably say Christmas Bowling is my favorite

Nitro_Hunter

Banned
VIP
Legacy
Pool because barrels

Desert

PhD in Barrel Dynamics
Assistant Director
VIP
Legacy
ttt_office_xmas cus i love cs_office and i love xmas :^)

but also the vending machines are insane on that map and have minds of their own. Anyone who so much looks at a vending machine wrong is effectively lobotomized and it's great. big laughs all around.

Being an office jockey in CSGO has tainted me permanently.

H3ll4Flush

VIP
Legacy
What is your favorite map out of the new winter maps? innocent motel chrismas by optimal