Implemented AIRSHIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
No i dont have a link! fuck you! I know this was posted already! fuckyou! When this was posted I feel like for how popular the map was in SGM, it got an overly negative reaction. This map was a classic SGM map... there's no denying it... some of the funniest Gmod moments I've had have been spent on this map. Now we got combobulators which would make the map even funnier. Although MANY hated this map just as many people defended it hard enough for it to get voted multiple times in an SGM vanilla session. I think the players who would've voted for it hadn't joined the forums yet. It's been months since I've played it... bring it back... even if u hated it u got to admit u miss the chaos...

also check these airship clips from back in the day...silly huh...this could be you...

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
barth

give a link

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy

Bubonic

VIP
Legacy
+1

I found it a little boring on vanilla but I think it could be much better with the current t weapons and combobulator.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
@barth i hate this map. if you admit you are the zodiac killer, i will give the map a +1

Aidan

Expert Member
I know the map and I love this map, I also tried search for the link for several minutes and I couldn't find it. The map isn't even listed under SGM content. +1111
1638117010597.png

1638117042528.png

Status
Not open for further replies.