Implemented Albatross

Status
Not open for further replies.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy

The version SGM currently runs (albatross_final) has a glitch that has about a 10% chance of randomly crashing the server when selected. When playing in single player, testing out maps, I found the version on steam was different than the one on SGM, albatross_fbeta. I decided to test the maps in single player by selecting them over and over until they crashed. What I found was that in about 15 times picking final, my client crashed 2 times ( "MapEntity_ParseAllEntities: found K while expecting ( ) and I got some weird lag another time. Fbeta I ran about 30 times, no lag, no crashes. I'm not sure why Fbeta is listed on steam rather than final (maybe Final was recognized to crash servers), or what specifically changed between fbeta and final, but whatever it is caused the crashes.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
+1 If this version doesn't crash there is no reason not to have it

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
If there's a version that doesn't cause any issues, then of course, add it. It's a good map.

+1

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy
would love to see this back but I did found some missing textures here and there around the map

SavannahBanana

I Love RDM
VIP
Legacy

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I will be accepting this suggestion, but under one clause
If we notice a high number of crashes being caused while the server is playing this map we will remove it indefinitely from AHG

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Implemented, will be included in the July 4th update.

Status
Not open for further replies.