Rejected Allow slain people to join ghost deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
I move that people who are slain should be allowed to join ghost deathmatch during the rounds that they were slain.

The purpose of a slay is to make the offender sit out the round, essentially serving as a time-out for offenses committed.

By allowing a slain person to join ghost deathmatch, this will help to stop new players who are serving their first slay from just leaving cus its boring innit also its just fucking dumb get you shit together dumb fucks.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

iii

Legacy
It makes no difference if the player leaves or not though, there is no RDM and Leave bans :sleep:

Also "new players" already do leave if they want to, I don't think it'd make a single difference.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Removing spectator deathmatch for slain people is so dumb. It won't make people think about what they did wrong all it will do is make them watch youtube/go on their phone. It isn't a punishment, if anything it only hurts the people who died early on and don't have people to play spectator deathmatch with.

Why fix it when it isn't broken.

+1

Last edited:

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious
It also removes the purpose of the slay, which is a punishment. You have to wait out a round because you ruined a round for somebody else.

The option you are giving here is to have "funrounds for slain people"

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
It also removes the purpose of the slay, which is a punishment. You have to wait out a round because you ruined a round for somebody else.

The option you are giving here is to have "funrounds for slain people"
Have you ever played spectator deathmatch? It is not "fun". The guns suck dick, and usually you're the only person playing it because you were the only person to get slain. Spectator deathmatch is not a replacement for a normal round of TTT, it's just something to do to kill the boringness of waiting for five minutes for the round to end.

Pomegranate

Banned
Legacy
Have you ever played spectator deathmatch? It is not "fun". The guns suck dick, and usually you're the only person playing it because you were the only person to get slain. Spectator deathmatch is not a replacement for a normal round of TTT, it's just something to do to kill the boringness of waiting for five minutes for the round to end.
This guy gets it

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
It makes no difference if the player leaves or not though, there is no RDM and Leave bans :sleep:

Also "new players" already do leave if they want to, I don't think it'd make a single difference.
I believe he's talking about player retention (growing the community, keeping population, etc).

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy

Honestly, I don't think slain players joining spectator deathmatch removes the "punishment." The normal round of TTT is what people come here for, not spec dm. Spec dm is pretty boring for the most part, IMO at least. Allowing slain people to join doesn't hurt much aside from removing what I'd call "feeling like we've done good" in regards to "punishing" someone who ruins someone else's round. But in reality, I don't think a slay matters much of all to someone who is fine with rdming and it only goes on then to punish other spec dm players who almost have no one to play with... because spec dm is boring.

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
The point of a slay is that people learn not to make mistakes or accidents and play in the perfect way, but no one ever learns.... If anything they should have to see everyone playing in deathmatch overlayed on top of TTT so they can’t play either game, get jealous, and think about what they’ve done, then repent. RDMers should be tortured with boredom or in any way possible.

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
This suggestion will be denied as slain players will not be allowed to join spectator deathmatch

Status
Not open for further replies.