Rejected Allow T’s to buy and carry multiple T weapons at once

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
I often have the issue where I can’t buy a death station if I have a flare gun, knife, barrel gun, etc. in my inventory. I have to drop the traitor equipment already in my inventory in order to buy and drop a death station. Also, on SGM you used to be able to buy a knife and flare gun without having to drop one, but now it seems you can only hold one or the other and not both. I don’t think the limitation is practical for T’s and it doesn’t really keep the T’s from being op, it just makes playing creatively as a T more annoying. If this seems unbalanced, maybe we could allow detectives to buy and carry multiple detective weapons at once too.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Being able to carry multiple t weapons would most definitely be OP. Imagine knifing a guy, running around a corning, then peeking and throwing a harpoon. Or placing a trip wire next to a death station to cause a chain reaction. T weapons are meant to be overpowered because of the ratio of innos to traitors. Allowing players to have several t weapons would be a bit much imo.

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
Being able to carry multiple t weapons would most definitely be OP. Imagine knifing a guy, running around a corning, then peeking and throwing a harpoon. Or placing a trip wire next to a death station to cause a chain reaction. T weapons are meant to be overpowered because of the ratio of innos to traitors. Allowing players to have several t weapons would be a bit much imo.
With the knife and harpoon example, that doesn’t seem op at all actually.

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
I didn’t know a tripmine explosion could set off a death station though, that’s cool. Now I wanna see that happen.

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
1. I already messed around with tripmines a lot... trying to see if i can cause a mass reaction (doesn't seem that way.)
2. You can literally make binds to purchase t weapons... so you can use a barrel gun... hit your bind to buy harpoon and use that instantly after ( if you can be fucked to set all that up).
3. It would be nice if all t weapons would go into the correct inventory slot... you should be able to quickly switch to a t item with the v key.... but with some you literally can't cause they in the wrong slot.

Besides... if you struggle with already having a t weapon of some sorts and you want a ds (most likely just to heal up).... isn't that just you having bad management and buying things you don't need at the moment/not planning accurately??

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
There is a reason items are sorted into slot7 and slot8. Those are the slots you can fill. We arent going to be making more slots than that
3. It would be nice if all t weapons would go into the correct inventory slot... you should be able to quickly switch to a t item with the v key.... but with some you literally can't cause they in the wrong slot.

Are there T weapons that don't sort into the correct slot? the v key is only supposed to work with slot7 weapons, not slot8.

Evil Pauly

Serious Member
Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Been a lot of pro traitor sentiment in this server lately don’t know why that is but it’s kinda scary

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yeah imma Reject this

Status
Not open for further replies.