Pending Allow us to let people control props we hold

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I don’t mind when people possess a prop that I am holding with my magneto stick. Is it possible to make an option for us to allow spectators to continue to control props?

Nuclear Onion

Supporter
Legacy
What's the point of kicking them off the prop to begin with? Just fling them to space if you don't like their existence!

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
What's the point of kicking them off the prop to begin with? Just fling them to space if you don't like their existence!
The mechanic was implemented because we had a big problem with spectators killing players with props.

Max

Supporter
The mechanic was implemented because we had a big problem with spectators killing players with props.
It was registered a prop kill by the player possessed in the prop, not by the person throwing the prop? Wow, yeah that'd be a pain in the ass to deal with.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
It was registered a prop kill by the player possessed in the prop, not by the person throwing the prop? Wow, yeah that'd be a pain in the ass to deal with.
Not exactly, tho that would have been very annoying ye lol. Before, if a player died to a spectator prop, it would have said they died "by the world", and we'd have to check the death scene to see who it was. Now, it logs the player that was in the prop as the one causing the damage. And I'm pretty sure the prior version logged the person who threw the prop, even if someone was possessing it.

• Informative
Reactions: Max