Investigating An-94 shows as a grenade for the weapon used to kill on dead bodies

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
Im quite dumb and suck at remembering what gun names are and what they look like, i think it would be cool if the AN-94 and a few others had photos which are wrong were representative of what they are to make it nicer to see and extract info from. I know its a skill issue, but its also a nice polish to have eventually.

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy
Im quite dumb and suck at remembering what gun names are and what they look like, i think it would be cool if the AN-94 and a few others had photos which are wrong were representative of what they are to make it nicer to see and extract info from. I know its a skill issue, but its also a nice polish to have eventually.
If no icon is provided for a weapon, it defaults to the generic grenade icon. I can quickly make a photo and send it over to Pierogi since I also have to do the USAS-12 for detectives.

Tenta

VIP
Legacy
If no icon is provided for a weapon, it defaults to the generic grenade icon. I can quickly make a photo and send it over to Pierogi since I also have to do the USAS-12 for detectives.
did not know that, alternatively can i make one in paint? what file type does it need to be

LegendaryRyan

Legacy
If you guys would like I could make up some of the icons for y'all!!! Just let me know what's missing and I'll get started!! I have a ton of experience and love doing simple repetitive tasks like this!!!!

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Sample of two I made really quick.

I have VTF & VMT files ready to go as well since those work better with gmod, if you want them DM me on discord i'll send them! And then send me all the guns you don't have icons for I'll make them :)
I think Tenta’s is better

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy