An apology to TITAN

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Today, August 19th, 2021, at approximately 9:48:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT), I made a joke that was deeply hurtful to @Titan. Prior to this sophomoric joke, some of my fellow unidicted co-conspirators had insinuated that Titan had fallen for a f*male gamer, hereinafter INDIVIDUAL A. Using their unfettered access to INDIVIDUAL A's Dominion gaming system, UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR A managed to flip Titan's friend request to INDIVIDUAL A from "rejected and blocked" to "accepted". Upon hearing of this transaction, I connected to the After Hours TTT server located at 147.135.15.181:27015 and broadcasted a message via ulx csay that stated "so I heard Titan has a crush?" to all entities.

This joke was crass, unprofessional, and disgraceful. I have done some profound reflection and will do better next time. I am deeply sorry for all the pain I have caused.

PIEROGI

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
holy fucking shit you are literally spilling chromosomes

TragicMagic

junior junior senior lead admin
VIP
upper administration these days....

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
hmmm now what is your punishment
Titan will receive 1 (one) RDM coupon on me*

*only eligible on rounds when I am not a traitor and not actively playing the game. Also must not be on de_dust2 or de_dolls.

The Muffinman

I got cake on dat muffin
VIP
Legacy
This UNINDICTED CO-CONSPIRATOR sound like a champ for trying to get Titan a love life.