Another Plug-in?!!?

Would you like to see this on the survival server?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Bounty Hunter

So this plug-in is called Bounty Hunter https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/bountyhunters-legacy.40610/ Basically what this does is a player can set a bounty on another player for a set amount of money. Obviously if killed you get the reward. I think this would be a good idea as it allows players to always have some sort of objective. However there are some downsides like you can buy a compass that helps you find the player. Which would be sad if you are trying to stay hidden.

Please read the link before voting.

Warning: This plug-in still has to be tested on the server so be aware it might no be in upon release/might not work.

Last edited:

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I like the plugin, but not the idea of a compass that just points you to the person - makes it too easy
Agreed, I think it can be removed however I’m not sure so I will not say for 100% certainty.

Lunar

8:00 PM
VIP
Legacy
I've came to the decision. Interesting concept to have on a server, but the compass can easily be exploited and used maliciously to find bases. It might just point in a direction but using some math and triangulation from getting one compass point and another compass point. You can triangulate where to find the base very accurately.

-1 For the compass.
+1 For the plugin without it

Last edited:

Moleman

Dr Pepper Enthusiast
VIP
Legacy
I like the plugin, but not the idea of a compass that just points you to the person - makes it too easy
Not if the world is big enough

That being said, I've seen the compass being used as an exploit to find players bases, so maybe it'd be better if if it were removed. Seems like that would make things super difficult though

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
VIP
Legacy
Not if the world is big enough

That being said, I've seen the compass being used as an exploit to find players bases, so maybe it'd be better if if it were removed. Seems like that would make things super difficult though

There’s no point to be hidden in a server where grief isn’t allowed IMO. If a player gets griefed, it could probably just be rolled back? There’s really no harm in adding it or restricting the compass - once the bounty is done there would be no incentive to stay for the taker of the bounty

It could be weird if we didn’t have pvp enabled within claims though and could just hide in their claim or spawn until the player logs off. Still think having it is better than not having though

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Something that can give you a general direction is needed maybe the compass points you to the targets general direction every once in a while like 15 - 30 minutes? Don't auto point it after the time passes though have them right click to update the compass

Virunas

Hey there sunshine
Prestigious
Legacy
Add factions remove compass and eat my ass +1

Magenta

3rd Color of the Rainbow
Banned
VIP
Legacy
someone puts a bounty on my head -> i tell someone to kill me and we split it 50/50 -> free money

Ted

The cuddly bear
Prestigious