Any of you ever heard of this game?

andrewpanton

Legacy
So back when I was a young lad and played a lot of flashgames and what not through miniclip I used to grind the fuck out of a game called dino run. Its not available anymore on browser but you can buy it on steam (also on sale for $2) now. Any of you bozos ever heard/play it before?

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I haven't heard of it but I've been searching for the past year of some unity web game I used to play where it was these 8bit 3d dogs and it was a go-kart racing game similar to Mario kart in a way. The only thing I distinctly remember was that the final boss was called "Big dog"

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
I haven't heard of it but I've been searching for the past year of some unity web game I used to play where it was these 8bit 3d dogs and it was a go-kart racing game similar to Mario kart in a way. The only thing I distinctly remember was that the final boss was called "Big dog"
19787.jpg
If its this its just called Puppy Racing but its a flash game and seemingly one of the few places you can play it is on Y8 - by using Y8's own browser that supports flashgames

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
by using Y8's own browser that supports flashgames
You are a god among men. May both sides of your pillow be cool, and you find exponential wealth and happiness

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
View attachment 1440
If its this its just called Puppy Racing but its a flash game and seemingly one of the few places you can play it is on Y8 - by using Y8's own browser that supports flashgames
Nah this doesn't ring a bell. I might've played it once though before. The style of the dog was in 8bit but the entire game was 3d, models were similar to this but not entirely
1643564139907.png
I know for a fact I might've played it on those websites full of games back then, this shit was like in 2012-16

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
So back when I was a young lad and played a lot of flashgames and what not through miniclip I used to grind the fuck out of a game called dino run. Its not available anymore on browser but you can buy it on steam (also on sale for $2) now. Any of you bozos ever heard/play it before?
This game was hidden deep, deep in my memory, thank you for reminding me about it