Rejected Ban appeal reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Let me :eek:ptimistic: or :dumb: a person's ban appeal. We can public shame all these RULEBREAKERS off the server. According to my research the amount of RDMs will go down by 47% but hacking will go up 3%. In my opinion this is very worth it so please add it. Let's use public shaming to our advantage! I gosh darn hate these rulebreakers I wish this server was as perfect as a disney princess.

If you in any way disagree with this post I want you to not use freedom of speech and be the silent kid in the class.

Thanks people!

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy

Lightning

I've Been ... Thunderstruck!!!
Banned
VIP
Legacy
Hard -1.

The Ban Appeal is supposed to be a discourse between the appellant and the staff member(s) handling the appeal, with potential additional factual information (and not opinions) being given by witnesses.

Adding reactions to this would violate the spirit of this discourse by allowing opinions that are not related to the matter at hand (nor were solicited/wanted) to enter the mix.

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
As much as there are times where I really really want to call out an appeal made by a brick wall, it wont be happening. The only reason they are public to begin with is for transparency. No need to encourage rating spam, especially in higher profile appeals/reports.

Status
Not open for further replies.