Legacy
Your IGN
Diehard Diehard Fan​
Your SteamID
Diehard Diehard Fan​
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
The fuck? Straight to 2 eek ban for saying RDM round after you gag me? Jesus christ everyone as saying RDM round as a Joke (Blue Suburu, Logan). Like i ould understand a kick from the server but its been 2 years since ive played here and i get a 2 eek ban just for joking around ithout being told i ould get a 2 eek ban. Like this is draconian levels of harsh​

BarelyInaudible

Legacy
Also I ould not have continued to joke about it if Logan didnt spam "RDM ROUND?"

Plus i must note it doesnt say the ban length, and most offenses are arned and kick before a ban, for example slurs gets you a gag then a arning and then a 5 day ban, same for harassment. Plus i ouldve gotten your message if you had simply kicked me instead of going straight to a 2 eek ban. This is just overkill, even darkrp admins dont go straight to that

Last edited:

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I have seen this report and ill post my evidence shortly. As you said, you ere arned and then banned for inciting a large amount of players to call for an RDM round. This falls under toxic gameplay and group trolling, hich are discretionary punishments and thus do not have defined punishment protocols.

BarelyInaudible

Legacy
I have seen this report and ill post my evidence shortly. As you said, you ere arned and then banned for inciting a large amount of players to call for an RDM round. This falls under toxic gameplay and group trolling, hich are discretionary punishments and thus do not have defined punishment protocols.
First hy are you so passive agressive and you have to make fun of my broken keyboard? I feel like you are treating this hole thing has a joke and you simply dont like me and simply ant me gone from your server, hich if you do just tell me. But as i said if you kicked me i ould not have gone any further ith the joke, in fact if Logan and Blue Suburu didnt say RDM round after i as done saying it i ould not have contuined ith the joke, i am fine ith a ban but i feel like this should be reduced to 5 days, since i havent been on in a hile and i have accepted that i did hat i said. But you really should put it don in the rules that toxic gameplay is discretionary since i did not kno that. I just beg you to at least go lighter on me since i didnt kno i as going to be banned for 2 eek and i ould not have continued ith the rdm day if Logan and Blue Suburu didnt egg it on

Also hen the other dude in Shoutbox told me to stop talking about this or i ould get a spam ban i complied, the arning didnt mention i ould be banned if i kept it up

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
Posting Irrelevant Information in Appeals/Reports + History + Confidently Incorrect
Since when do you actually punish people for saying "rdm round"? Are you going to start punishing staff members that say this? Who was on at the time, regulars or randoms? Who did the RDMing, randoms or regulars? If it was randoms, that would somewhat be Inaudible's fault, but if it was regulars that's on them. Why was Inaudible banned and not simply gagged and told to shut up? Did it even cause a mass RDM amount of deaths, and if so why not ban him for mass RDM? Why didn't any of the other RDMers get banned? Why were Blue Subaru and Logan not banned for being a part of the group troll? Why did you only ban one person for group trolling?

and finally

Why do you take the entire length of a ban to respond to an appeal?

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Since when do you actually punish people for saying "rdm round"?
Since SGM circa early 2021

Are you going to start punishing staff members that say this?
I absolutely would have warned a staff member who was doing this. I've never seen a staff member do this on AHG, though, so this just seems like a made up example for the convenience of your argument.

Who was on at the time, regulars or randoms? Who did the RDMing, randoms or regulars? If it was randoms, that would somewhat be Inaudible's fault, but if it was regulars that's on them.

Did it even cause a mass RDM amount of deaths, and if so why not ban him for mass RDM? Why didn't any of the other RDMers get banned?
Full server, more randoms than regulars. You're being results-oriented - it doesn't matter how many people were or weren't RDMed. We still ban people for slurs even if no one was offended by them. What matters is that there was intent to incite RDM on a large server with many random players who may not have known his announcement was not real.

Why was Inaudible banned and not simply gagged and told to shut up?
If you'd bothered to read my response, you'd see he was warned (and gagged) before being banned.

Why were Blue Subaru and Logan not banned for being a part of the group troll?

Why did you only ban one person for group trolling?
They were warned and then stopped.

Why do you take the entire length of a ban to respond to an appeal?
This appeal wasn't even open for 36 hours.

In the future, you can spare yourself the embarrassment of being so arrogantly uninformed by DMing me.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Sorry this is taking so long, I was going to work on the clips this weekend but I got occupied with other things. To be blunt, I'm not in a hurry to post the clips because I know I'm denying this appeal, but I will try to get them uploaded as quickly as possible.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
My apologies once again for the delay, here is the evidence:

As you can see, you were warned and proceeded to call for an RDM round again. You can also see that this caused other people in the server to start calling for an RDM round. I believe the industry term for this is "FAFO".

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.