Bikini Bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Aidan

Expert Member
Don't like Spongebob, but the map this map looks really fun. I played it in sandbox for a minute to learn the map, and it has tunnels under the map. I think this would be fun +1

metallia appericator

Supporter
SPUNCH BOB ME BOY

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
... getting flashbacks to that hook t trap...

green county health dept

Legacy
Spongebob is an annoying af show that makes kids stupid, for starters.

So yeah, -1 on this.
Judging an adaption solely based off the source material and not how it functions and performs into its adapted medium is pretty amateur man.

But nah, you just gonna call me a bubble blowing baby for telling you not to judge a book by it’s cover

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Coding, I like your idea, J3k, I also like your idea. Just give me a fucking SpongeBob map- +1

interloper

VIP
I SAID THIS SHOULD BE ADDED YESTERDAY IN TTT YOU SHOULD ALL BE KISSING MY BOOTS AND GIVING ME MONEY!!!

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Isn't that a rather tiny map?... it would be a jihad city.

Also doesn't this map have Krusty Krab on it too.
... I only want this map due to the music that plays - but from past times playing this on other servers, Jihad's were not as used that much as people tended to spread out and only really cluster for large events (i.e. gun fights, C4's, etc)

green county health dept

Legacy
... I only want this map due to the music that plays - but from past times playing this on other servers, Jihad's were not as used that much as people tended to spread out and only really cluster for large events (i.e. gun fights, C4's, etc)
A little bit of suggestion hijacking....

Krusty Krab might be a miserable modded experience or the best, always played it on vanilla servers with no 200 extra ways for traitors to do things. Might make sense to make a map a lead admins force to test as a rare map and go from there.

If it’s stuck into the rotation, having a setting disabling automatically allows players to disable sound might be best. A lot of the new players who might disconnect to the music won’t think of the console stop sound trick after all.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted, I will let you know when this is implemented.

Status
Not open for further replies.