Pending Bomb Rush Overhaul

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
I feel like our current version of Bomb Rush could use some extra features to make it more interesting (and consequently more like the Bomb Rush from SGM).

Knockback on Passing the Bomb
I feel like it is way to easy to pass the bomb back at the moment so when you pass the bomb it should kind of throw the other person away from you.
On top of that, when crouching it should add extra knockback to THROW people across the map

No Fall Damage
This would just make the chases much more interesting. Being able to just jump off large heights to get away would make it a much more fun round. On top of this throwing people off ledges can now lead to some awesome clutches (@veL on dolls)​

(Not sure what the timing is) +2 seconds on the bomb when passed
Not sure what the timing is on when the bomb is passed but for each pass the times should have +2 seconds added to it to facilitate more passing
Add a different skin for the bomb to make it more apparent who has it (thx Trash for the Suggestion)
Give the bomb a new skin that allows for better visibility from the other players
Put a message in chat when someone receives the bomb or is passed the bomb
Just like when it tells people that someone exploded I think it would be beneficial for there to be a chat message saying "X has received the bomb" or "X has passed the bomb to Y"​

Last edited:

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I feel like our current version of Bomb Rush could use some extra features to make it more interesting (and consequently more like the Bomb Rush from SGM).

Knockback on Passing the Bomb
I feel like it is way to easy to pass the bomb back at the moment so when you pass the bomb it should kind of throw the other person away from you.
On top of that, when crouching it should add extra knockback to THROW people across the map

No Fall Damage
This would just make the chases much more interesting. Being able to just jump off large heights to get away would make it a much more fun round. On top of this throwing people off ledges can now lead to some awesome clutches (@veL on dolls)​

(Not sure what the timing is) +2 seconds on the bomb when passed
Not sure what the timing is on when the bomb is passed but for each pass the times should have +2 seconds added to it to facilitate more passing
Add a different skin for the bomb to make it more apparent who has it (thx Trash for the Suggestion)
Give the bomb a new skin that allows for better visibility from the other players
Put a message in chat when someone receives the bomb or is passed the bomb
Just like when it tells people that someone exploded I think it would be beneficial for there to be a chat message saying "X has received the bomb" or "X has passed the bomb to Y"​
can the bomb get the sgm model too please this one is kind of bad

Just say you want the SGM bomb rush

j3kawesome

thick in the thighs, but thicker in the head
Administrator
Prestigious
Legacy
Just say you want the SGM bomb rush
I do want something very close to SGM bomb rush, but not everyone knows what that means (also I did say that - read the first line)

SGM Bomb Rush + Better Passing Mechanics

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I do want something very close to SGM bomb rush, but not everyone knows what that means (also I did say that - read the first line)

SGM Bomb Rush + Better Passing Mechanics
You know I cant read more than 3 words

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
maybe also reduce the number of spawned bombs? so many times i try to pass someone the bomb only for them to receive a shiny brand new one from Pirogis alt.... leaving me with my old shitty bomb ;-;

JUST SHUT UP AND TAKE MY BOMB