Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiffe.

Are you shitting me in your pants?!
Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
(EDIT) Can we nerf the boogie bomb? Currently the boogie bomb is way to over powered, Im sure there is some way to make it less OP

Example: https://streamable.com/3kis47

Last edited:
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
7z0qrpr.png

-1 not op LOL !

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
If you can spawn with these its defo op idk why you would add this to ttt

• Agree
Reactions: ^ ^

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
wait can you not move while boogie bombed? that's even more op if you cant

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Unfortunately, you cannot. You got to sit through the whole dance
Yeah just remove it then I think it would still be op if you could move bc it gets rid of your ability to shoot but not being able to move or shoot is just op looks like the only people that want it are the people that are terrible

Swiffe.

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Yeah just remove it then I think it would still be op if you could move bc it gets rid of your ability to shoot but not being able to move or shoot is just op looks like the only people that want it are the people that are terrible
I don't think it should be removed completely, just nerfed in some way. I think it can make for some great moments for people to have fun with. Maybe instead of both Detective and T weapon. Just a detective weapon. Im sure there are a lot of ways to nerf it without completely removing it.

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
I don't think it should be removed completely, just nerfed in some way. I think it can make for some great moments for people to have fun with. Maybe instead of both Detective and T weapon. Just a detective weapon. Im sure there are a lot of ways to nerf it without completely removing it.
Making it a d/t wep and letting people moved while boogie bombed sounds fairer

AdriX

Prestigious
VIP
Make it only a t item... detective already has a tazer that stops you from moving
and only allow one purchase so that t's can't spam buy it

Wasrady

Legacy
Even though i love using this thing while the shenanigans last, im sad to say the boogie bomb was OP by design; functionally acting as a splash area taser that doesnt require even a clean hit. You can stop any momentum anyone was carrying by using one of these.
Id actually like the idea of turning these as a traitor only weapon for the chaos they can cause. Keeping it for detective could make T moves too easy to intervene and making it available for innos was straight up insane.

Voca

o.o
VIP
Legacy
The issue right now, is that as long as a VIP+ or above is online, you can have a guranteed boogie bomb at play in the round, and some people find it funny to boogie bomb the same people over and over, while the victims of boogie bombs may not.

I hear examples of players getting so annoyed with constantly getting boogie bombed and killed, that they loose all will to play any further.

The Boogie Bomb is slighty Op in anyones hands, but it is a fun item.

However as it stands now it can be used way too frequently.

My preffered suggestion is to remove it from loadout and perhaps decrease the spawnrate, making it a more rare grenade to come across.

Guerrilla Gamer

VIP
Legacy
The issue right now, is that as long as a VIP+ or above is online, you can have a guranteed boogie bomb at play in the round, and some people find it funny to boogie bomb the same people over and over, while the victims of boogie bombs may not.

I hear examples of players getting so annoyed with constantly getting boogie bombed and killed, that they loose all will to play any further.

My preffered suggestion is to remove it from loadout and perhaps decrease the spawnrate, making it a more rare grenade to come across.
that seems like a fair compromise, +1

Swiffe.

Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Great Idea! I think whatever allows it to not used so often is good. It's kinda like a joke and if it's used constantly it loses its funny.

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
I think it's fine as it is, but making it less common or something to purchase through the pointshop might improve gameplay.

Nuclear Onion

Supporter
Legacy
While I have enjoyed this addition, in only a few days it feels rather tiresome having this exist. We have enough fun propkilling normally, but like so, it can get redundant and annoying. Especially when you're dancing, it screams to everyone nearby "oh I HAVE to propkill them now!" type of MO. Which I get it, it's funny, but can be nauseating for those who really just want to survive a round more than ten seconds. If you could call people out via chat binds while in the state, that'd at least make you be able to do something while boogie'd. Otherwise, it's flat out broken and only funny in smaller doses.

interloper

VIP
tbh when i first played i assumed it was a t weapon so i shot people for it i think it shoulda been a t wep in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.