Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Hi all,
Going forward, AHG will only support one legacy role. It will receive all the benefits Legacy+ currently receives - the main difference is that anyone who donated to SGM will receive the same rank.

Why is this happening?
We had 14 Legacy users and 348 Legacy+ users. The small number of Legacy users and the difficulty in keeping the two roles different in any meaningful way are the primary motivations for this change.

When will in-game ranks happen?
We've begun the process of developing legacy-exclusive content for the TTT server. Expect to see that in-game by October 31st.

TL; DR:
  • Everyone with Legacy is now Legacy+
  • Legacy+ is now just called "Legacy"

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
Can't wait to get my gun back

Nathan776

Administrator
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Good change, having 2 different roles was pointless when the legacy rank was given/available to so few people. It made things like balancing discounts or making things like skins available much more of a pain as you felt like you needed to give something to both legacy roles.

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
piss yellow haha.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
piss yellow haha.
Wait. Was Legacy+ always this color of yellow on the forums and purple on Discord, and I am only now noticing the color on the forums because of this thread? Or did they just now change it on the forums to this color of yellow from the original purple?

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
HI ALL,
GOING FORWARD, AHG WILL ONLY SUPPORT ONE LEGACY ROLE. IT WILL RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS LEGACY+ CURRENTLY RECEIVES - THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS THAT ANYONE WHO DONATED TO SGM WILL RECEIVE THE SAME RANK.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
WE HAD 14 LEGACY USERS AND 348 LEGACY+ USERS. THE SMALL NUMBER OF LEGACY USERS AND THE DIFFICULTY IN KEEPING THE TWO ROLES DIFFERENT IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY ARE THE PRIMARY MOTIVATIONS FOR THIS CHANGE.

WHEN WILL IN-GAME RANKS HAPPEN?
WE'VE BEGUN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING LEGACY-EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR THE TTT SERVER. EXPECT TO SEE THAT IN-GAME BY OCTOBER 31ST.

TL; DR:

• EVERYONE WITH LEGACY IS NOW LEGACY+
  • LEGACY+ IS NOW JUST CALLED "LEGACY"

Last edited:

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
HI ALL,
GOING FORWARD, AHG WILL ONLY SUPPORT ONE LEGACY ROLE. IT WILL RECEIVE ALL THE BENEFITS LEGACY+ CURRENTLY RECEIVES - THE MAIN DIFFERENCE IS THAT ANYONE WHO DONATED TO SGM WILL RECEIVE THE SAME RANK.

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?
WE HAD 14 LEGACY USERS AND 348 LEGACY+ USERS. THE SMALL NUMBER OF LEGACY USERS AND THE DIFFICULTY IN KEEPING THE TWO ROLES DIFFERENT IN ANY MEANINGFUL WAY ARE THE PRIMARY MOTIVATIONS FOR THIS CHANGE.

WE'VE BEGUN THE PROCESS OF DEVELOPING LEGACY-EXCLUSIVE CONTENT FOR THE TTT SERVER. EXPECT TO SEE THAT IN-GAME BY OCTOBER 31ST.

TL; DR:

Give us back our purple color or give us death.

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
purple or riot.

my purple admin rank was taken away. so help me god if i lose the only purple rank i have left

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
purple or riot.

my purple admin rank was taken away. so help me god if i lose the only purple rank i have left
Lol

wickedplayer494

Legacy
HI ALL,

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

TL; DR:

PwnageKO

VIP
Legacy
I say we publicly execute @Green on Westwood as a demonstrated protest of our dislike for this color change. He may now go by the name Green, but Yellow is solely responsible in my mind for this atrocity.

Noctorious

Legacy
HI ALL,

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

TL; DR:

Okay okay, you didn't have to yell.

Sheesh, some people