Rejected bring back old motel plox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow.

What it do Shortyyyy™
VIP
Legacy
Title, this wont bring back memories, old motel plox

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Antiant

VIP
Legacy
+1 new one has an even stupider tester

waffle

[VALVᴱ] employee
VIP
Legacy
1+ I don't want this dudes youtube channel and furry shit on motel. He made the dolls that just got removed also

BARTHOLOMEW

‎‎‏‏‎ ‎
Banned
VIP
Legacy
the old map had secrets and easter eggs too.
I really don't think the old version of motel had any secrets, as the original motel has no secrets. Mc motel would be the most popular map on SGM vanilla and I've never seen or heard any mention of any mc motel secrets in the hours I got

Mr. Disco

Legacy
I really don't think the old version of motel had any secrets, as the original motel has no secrets. Mc motel would be the most popular map on SGM vanilla and I've never seen or heard any mention of any mc motel secrets in the hours I got
It had a music box that had a BANGER.

But no knife room....

But it did have a better tester. It had a tester where u only test 1 person instead of 2 like an idiot. So it increased people testing

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
I get shite fps on our current one so +1

My Dime Is Up

My Dime Is Kachow
Developer
VIP
Legacy

I added the updated version of motel since it fixes some bugs, has major optimizations and has a much better layout in regards to spacing and scaling. Just because the textures are slightly different I don't think should automatically disqualify it. I want to let it sit for awhile to let people get used to it.

Scotty

I don’t feel like cooperating with destiny.
VIP
Legacy
Yeah -1 here. As much as I love the old motel and the old memories, sometimes it takes time to get used to it. That and the fact of this map has props which people have fun with, has more secrets, and I feel is just overall better as far as it goes gameplay wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.