Implemented Bring back Richland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

optimal

RICHEST OOTA
Assistant Director
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
tester and secret bullshit extend map time by 20 years + less fps. bring back old richland.

Captain K9

Wanderer
VIP
Legacy
Just discussed this in game with some other people and there was an all around agreeable opinion about it, old Richland was simpler, more well defined and enjoyable, the new one feels too cluttered, lowers fps and just doesn't feel as clean. +1

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
I do not like modern versions of maps that well. And seeing that Metropolis got ruined by its modern version has influenced that. The new Richland doesn't feel like Richland, it feels like an entirely different map from the classic map that we are used to.

Bring it back pls

proper

Banned
VIP
Legacy
+1 old richland is best map

Black

3rd Color of the Rainbow
VIP
Legacy
Pretty sure every map on AHG that was the updated version of SGM's map has had a thread about reverting it to the old map. Stop being so focused on the past and enjoy the present. Sure it might have some flaws but it also has many improvements, traps can't be activated by innocents, it looks better, the map has more paths to existing areas making it more accesible, you can do things on it as an innocent instead of walking around.

I'm neutral on this because I feel like people need to get used to the map instead of saying they don't like it after 5 rounds.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
Accepted due to performance issues with the T trap as well as the map breaking people's textures and causing insane FPS lag the following map until the game is restarted

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
This has been implemented and will go live when the next update gets pushed.

Status
Not open for further replies.