Rejected Buff the Benelli or Shotgun

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioactivechernobyl

VIP
They both shoot pillows, and even point blank shots don't kill in one shot, unless you headshot them.
Increase their damage at close range, increase pellets, or improve fire-rate to make them more usable.
They hardly behave like shotguns at the moment, which is disappointing because of the variety yet sheer garbage that they actually are.

Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Gabriel

Whatever happens, happens
VIP
Supporter
I support a rework to shotguns, maybe change their accuracy so more pellets get on target? Rn they are pretty garbage unless youre touching a target with your gun

Nuclear Onion

Supporter
Legacy
Benelli is honestly a rather decent weapon in my experience. Vanilla shotgun, however, I do believe needs a rework of some sort. What used to be "the" weapon in vanilla is just straight up outclassed in the sandbox provided now.

Halen

VIP
Legacy
The Benelli has a tight enough spread and high enough ROF to be useful in shotgun range, but yeah the vanilla shotgun has always been an absolutely *abysmal* weapon. Could certainly benefit from a higher ROF

interloper

VIP
benelli is amazing, perhaps aim for center of mass? vanilla shotgun is dogshit tho i agree

Status
Not open for further replies.