Important Call for TTT Applicants

Weet

Forgettable Member
VIP
Supporter
Legacy
Let's say for the sake of argument, that i did apply. and for the sake of argument my application was awesome and made the staff team swoon. and lets just say for the sake of argument i did not meet the hour requirement. How would that go down (for the sake of argument)

TragicMagic

junior junior senior lead admin
VIP
Let's say for the sake of argument, that i did apply. and for the sake of argument my application was awesome and made the staff team swoon. and lets just say for the sake of argument i did not meet the hour requirement. How would that go down (for the sake of argument)
Depending how low your hours actually are, and a few other factors (such as what your chances would be if your hours were good enough) it's likely that your application would not be denied, but locked. In some cases (primarily EU applicants) the 50 hour requirement has been lowered.

Noctorious

Legacy
Depending how low your hours actually are, and a few other factors (such as what your chances would be if your hours were good enough) it's likely that your application would not be denied, but locked. In some cases (primarily EU applicants) the 50 hour requirement has been lowered.
50 hour requirement? A week??

8BitF0x

a pixelated fox that love rdm
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
if i apply, will you +1 my app?