Calling it quits

Ahalan

Legacy
So, most of the staff already knows I've resigned, but I'm making this farewell post because I'm pretty much leaving the community.

IDK how much this resonates with anyone here, but AHG just feels like a contrived SGM. I was glad back when Highwon decided to step away, but I don't feel that any of this was necessary. I haven't been on the Gmod server in months, and I have no motivation for the MC server either, it isn't the same kind of fun that it used to be.

It feels like so many of the staff are just there to maintain the friend group from before, and I can say that was my main reason for joining the MC staff team.

I don't want this to go on too long because the main point is that I'm not interested in AHG anymore, not gmod/mc/discord, so I'm heading out.

Not gonna go through tagging all the staff, y'all know im cool with you

@PwnageKO
@RhazhBash
@Lunar
Thanks for being a cool admin, cool moderator, and Pwnage will always be the SGM Head admin.

Adios

Lunar

8:00 PM
Banned
VIP
Legacy
So, most of the staff already knows I've resigned, but I'm making this farewell post because I'm pretty much leaving the community.

IDK how much this resonates with anyone here, but AHG just feels like a contrived SGM. I was glad back when Highwon decided to step away, but I don't feel that any of this was necessary. I haven't been on the Gmod server in months, and I have no motivation for the MC server either, it isn't the same kind of fun that it used to be.

It feels like so many of the staff are just there to maintain the friend group from before, and I can say that was my main reason for joining the MC staff team.

I don't want this to go on too long because the main point is that I'm not interested in AHG anymore, not gmod/mc/discord, so I'm heading out.

@PwnageKO
@RhazhBash
@Lunar
Thanks for being a cool admin, cool moderator, and Pwnage will always be the SGM Head admin.

Adios
I was the admin in this mention

cya dood, had a fuck ton of good memories of us just doing shit/some of our conversations. Have fun on whatever ur gonna do after this!

danstorm

Good Morning Gamers
VIP
Legacy
Noo
I do not allow and I do not forgive for not tagging me.
You were one of the best ttt mods in my time and I will miss your presense :(
Farewell buddy

Panda With a Gun

Good at video games
Legacy
I understand where you are coming from. I know sgm's take on TTT and the forums and all that is perfect to me, even if a lot of that is just from 7 years old nostalgia lol. But, I think it was either sgm died or we get AHG, and AHG isn't exactly like sgm, but I think it's done a fairly good job at keeping that memory alive. I'll say it now that Highwon can be a stinker, but at least we got his "blessing" to keep sgm on with this new community yk?

Good luck though, hope to see ya back one day. TTT is a drug that brings you back no matter what.

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
and Pwnage will always be the SGM Head admin.

It hurts to see you go man, you've always been a blast to play with and a pleasure in/out of game.

1635374762563.png

My regret in seeing you go isn't that I never reached the heights of Head Admin for you to see, but that I cannot for the life of me find the screenshot of that fucking dope human-tower we achieved together. Honest best highlight from around the time when I first joined SGM. Even though you and I both don't hop on as much as we once did, anytime we were both on it was always a chill time.

Hmu if you ever want to play any other games in the future. I'm always down. And best of luck to whatever you got going on in your life right now, I wish you nothing but the best man.

Aidan

Expert Member

@PwnageKO
@RhazhBash
@Lunar

Adios
Ya know I didn't know you that well, but I did talk to you a few times and you were such a chill guy to talk with. It was nice chatting with you, and good luck with whatever you do next in life.

Virunas

CONDUCTOR WE HAVE A PROBLEM
Prestigious
Legacy
Never really talked with you much. But I wish I did. My dm’s are always open :)

PwnageKO

"I'll be seeing you on the forums."
VIP
Legacy
I remember that one time we were debating whether or not boy kissing should become a professional sport or stay underground like slap fighting or x arm

Wtf bro. Rule #1. FFS. You're not supposed to talk about Smooch Club.

capri sun

VIP
Legacy
Ahalan, you will always be one of the most just fucking chill people I've met on here or sgm. Stay safe out there dude ✌