Implemented CeeLo Green - “Forget You”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting on this suggestion has been paused.

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
uh, ACTUALLY, it's "fuck you".

Last edited:

green county health dept

Legacy
An I allowed to post songs with the soft a n word in them? Only reason why I posted the clean version for this and x gonna give it to you. Theres one in that video at the 1:06 mark

I agree it’s the superior version I just didn’t want to get my ass blasted back to the prehistoric ages and called a little white boy

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
An I allowed to post songs with the soft a n word in them? Only reason why I posted the clean version for this and x gonna give it to you. Theres one in that video at the 1:06 mark

I agree it’s the superior version I just didn’t want to get my ass blasted back to the prehistoric ages and called a little white boy
o shit i didnt even realize the n word was in it lol, but no, we aren't doing songs with the soft a in them

green county health dept

Legacy
Yeah if there’s a way to accidentally chop the chorus from the version with the bad boy word that’d be ideal, got to suggest it with care though or I might be judged for my melatonin

Pokeben10

zonin’
Senior Moderator
VIP
Legacy
Yeah if there’s a way to accidentally chop the chorus from the version with the bad boy word that’d be ideal, got to suggest it with care though or I might be judged for my melatonin
I suppose if the suggested clip doesn’t have the n word in it but it’s somewhere else in the song, you could just DM an admin.

green county health dept

Legacy
I suppose if the suggested clip doesn’t have the n word in it but it’s somewhere else in the song, you could just DM an admin.
I think at this point the content creation team is capable of looking up “ceelo green fuck you” on YouTube and just clipping the original chorus in if they really want it in the servers. The clean one works too as I’ve suggested, but it’s up to them

Titan

One of AHG's official music nerds
Administrator
VIP
Legacy
can be very easily done

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
lmfao this guy has no melatonin he can't sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.