Chainedlord

Your IGN
Chainedlord​
Your SteamID
STEAM_0:1:18173334​
Server
TTT Vanilla​
Why you should be unbanned
I round started Pierogi thinking I was a T, I continued to shoot the next person I saw under the assumption I was T, so I wasn't trying to target anybody. Dumb mistake, can I get a reduced ban?

Thanks,
Chris​

RyanHighman

I Love j3kawesome!
Lead Administrator
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
The round before the one where you started RDMing, you were arguing with a mod over a slay. The round you RDMed, you passed over several kills to instead target 8bit, another staff member. What do you have to say about your actions on the server today?

Chainedlord

Targetting 8bit? Passing over several kills? No idea what you mean by that and yes the previous map I told the player who reported me to suck my dick. Didn't even realize he was a staff member until after, still would've told him to suck my dick regardless.

Chainedlord

I don't understand whats so complicated about this situation. I killed two people accidentally, one of who is a Director? That seems like my only crime. If you weren't so ban trigger happy we could have talked about this in the server, I would've realized my mistake, and been slayed x number of times. But instead its 8 weeks because your Director and I ruined your traitor round.

On the previous map I killed somebody who I saw shoot a sniper while alone on the edge of the map. I took a chance and I got slayed for it. Whatever his name was said I should have been slayed twice so I told him to smd. That was the entirety of the situation on the previous map and shouldn't reflect on this situation at all.

Pierogi

Special Properations
Director
Developer
Prestigious
VIP
Legacy
I don't understand whats so complicated about this situation. I killed two people accidentally, one of who is a Director? That seems like my only crime. If you weren't so ban trigger happy we could have talked about this in the server, I would've realized my mistake, and been slayed x number of times. But instead its 8 weeks because your Director and I ruined your traitor round.

On the previous map I killed somebody who I saw shoot a sniper while alone on the edge of the map. I took a chance and I got slayed for it. Whatever his name was said I should have been slayed twice so I told him to smd. That was the entirety of the situation on the previous map and shouldn't reflect on this situation at all.
The reason for your ban was the totality of the events that happened over the course of 3 rounds:
  • You RDMed a player
  • You proceeded to harass the staff member who handled your slay
  • After serving your slay, you proceeded to RDM two staff members
As we briefly discussed in shoutbox a few days ago, I will give you the benefit of the doubt and reduce it to just a mass RDM ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.